Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Shaun and I were not able to fit all of Jacob's gifts in the Jeep with us to take to Vegas, so we ended up having a little Christmas Eve unwrapping party with Jacob.






Shaun, Jacob and I drove down to Vegas with Charlee on Friday and had a lovely Christmas dinner at Susan's home that night. Then everyone went to Canyon Ridge to their Christmas candlelight service and sang Christmas carols and had communion. This Christmas morning, we woke up and had the usual breakfast at Susan's with everyone and opened presents. Jacob got soo much stuff! I've never really experienced a Christmas like it before. I didn't care one bit about me getting anything. It was totally worth it just to see Jacob rip open his gifts and play with all his new toys. To me, Christmas is all about my baby. To see him happy, makes me happy.














No comments:

Post a Comment