Wednesday, January 11, 2012

December Fun

The weather was actually pretty nice in December. There were only some light snows and a few super cold days.  Definitely different from years past, that's for sure.  I was really hating my camera so I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because it was so frustrating to me, but here are some I took.  Sorry for the poor quality.

Shaun and Jacob playing hide and seek at the table - very cute to watch


Me and B hanging out rolling around

Boys will be boys - give them a mower and they will use it, come rain or snow


New Tradition started this year - Dressed up all of us in our pajamas and headed out to look at all the Christmas Lights.  We went to Thanksgiving Points light show this time.

Free photos with Santa at Cabela's. This was Jacob's first time meeting Santa and he kept saying his name over and over.  When we were next in line to meet him, Jacob decided to shoot Santa with his Buzz Lightyear laser.  Ha Ha Ha

No crying here.  Boys did great!

Finished wrapping all the presents and after seeing my toy story wrapping paper, Jacob wanted to watch Buzz and Woody as he said.

Lately whenever I take Brentley out of something, Jacob goes in it.  I catch him turning the swing on and climbing in it all the time now.  So funny.  This kid can always make me laugh.  So much like his Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment