Brentley turned three months old on Dec. 15. He had his two month appointment a little late since we were out of town, but on the first week of December he was measuring 80th percentile for weight, 90th percentile for height and had already hit 15 lbs. He's not even a chunky baby. He is just tall and big boned I guess. There's not a roll on him! He is going to be one big boy! I gotta be honest, his first three months were very hard for me. Not only was Shaun gone for 6 weeks of it, but I think Brentley was a little colicky and Jacob and I were adjusting to having him around. It definitely was hard, but we got through it. I never did have problems with him eating though. Just crying without reason sometimes and not sleeping very well were his issues. We all have grown to love him sooo much and I think we'll keep him. =)
Brentley's First Train Ride - This is Jacob's fave thing to do at the Mall
What a cutie!
Shaun making up for lost time holding his newest baby after being gone for a long time.
I guess I can be cruel sometimes with these outfits, but isn't he adorable.
Used to be so grumpy but now a very happy, smiley boy
Can't go without the swing. Ever since we returned from traveling and settled a routine at home, he loves to be put in the swing during the day and rocked to sleep.
At two and a half months he was already trying to sit up on his own. He has a strong neck!
I hope he keeps the blue eyes. So precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment