Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby #2's Second Dr. Appt

Last Thursday, we went to the OB to get checked for my 16 week appointment.  I asked/begged pretty please for them to try to find out the sex, but they said it was a little too soon and they had done it recently and the results ended up being incorrect, so we all decided it's best to wait to find out the sex and get a true, correct answer the first time.  We listened to the heartbeat and it was magical.  I didn't get to hear it last time because the ultrasound automatically detected it.  But it was wonderful to hear it and it really does make it feel so much more real.  I am starting to show a bit more now, too.  Which means fitting into my pants is getting harder and harder.  I'm already using a pair of my low panel maternity jeans and that seems to be the most comfortable right now.  I'm glad the sickness phase is over and for the most part, I have a lot of energy and feel good for almost the whole day.  The only rough time is when I first wake up.  I have to eat something light or else I don't feel good in the morning.  I'm walking more now and trying to eat healthy so I don't gain a ton of weight like I did when I was pregnant with Jacob. I have learned my lesson!  We will be finding out what we are having on April 28th...and either way, we will be super excited!
15 1/2 weeks pregnant



No comments:

Post a Comment