Wednesday, September 30, 2009

35 Weeks & Baby Shower Pictures

This week the baby is the size of a honeydew melon, 18 inches long and 5 1/4 lbs.

Baby Shower

Thank you everyone for coming to the baby shower and for your generous gifts. We had so much fun with all of you and can't wait for all of you to get to meet our little guy. Here are some pictures of the party (courtesy of Marty Moroch).
Unpacking

All the clothes and gear we got have been put together or put away. This little guy is going to have everything he needs, that's for sure. Here are some pictures of the room all put together.

Finally Picked a Name

We have chosen a name for the next Tatton...his name is going to be Jacob. His middle name will either be Rylee or Leroy. No, we're just kidding about Leroy...lol. Here is a picture of the coat hanger I made for his room.

Dr. Appt & Prenatal Classes

I had a Doctor's appointment yesterday and it went just fine. She checked me and said I'm 1 cm. dilated. Only 9 more to go! lol I haven't had any pains or anything so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.
Our last prenatal class was last night and it was all about breastfeeding. Shaun and I learned a lot. There is always so much information given that I end up taking pages and pages of notes. Then, funny thing happened. I woke up this morning and one of my boobs had leaked overnight. How weird is that! I have a feeling it's only the beginning of a lot more of that to come. Shaun and I learned so much in these four prenatal classes. They were definitely worth the time and money. We both feel better prepared.
I have another appointment next week. I'll let you all know what happens.

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures!! i would like to know what everyone is doing in the pool fully clothed??? lol
    yay for being 1 cm! although, i was 1 cm dilated for 2 months =/ when i went into labor i had rolling contractions for 26 hours before i dilated past 1 cm. they were thinking of sending me home! =/
    lol
    i hope you have better luck than me!!

    ReplyDelete