Brentley is now 9 months old. He had his 9 Mo. check up at the pediatrician's office on June 15th. He now weighs 19.5 lbs. He can sit unassisted and can crawl but only with his stomach on the floor. He loves to crawl to Charlee and have him lick his hands. It's fun to watch them two together. He has been in the jumper during the day and can stand for long periods of time now without sitting. He can be in the walker, like, he is tall enough for it, but I've tried not to put him in there too much because I think that might have been one of the reasons that Jacob didn't figure out walking sooner. They start to push off with their feet instead of just standing up straight and walking.
He has started to copy what we say. If we make an Ah! sound, he will do it too. I've got him to say Dada and Mama and Baba already.
He can pick up little foods like Gerber puffs and cheerios and feed himself now and he eats about 6-7 oz. of baby food a day including fruits, veggies and grains, which has helped him have regular bowel movements. I know, gross, right? But I'm a Mom now, and these are the things we talk about. =)
He is so cuddly. He will snuggle into and hug my neck when I pull him in close and he loves to be kissed on the cheeks. He will coo and laugh when he is just happy and plays really well with toys by himself.
He will not take a bottle or a sippy cup yet and refusing to drink anything but breast milk. I'm trying to introduce different sippy cups to him and get him used to water too, but so far, he hasn't been interested in it.
Brentley sleeps really well, only waking up to eat 1-2 times a night now and I'm laying him down around 7pm and he's waking up between 7am and 8am. He is a pretty happy baby overall. The only time he cries really is when he is hungry, wants out of his crib, or if Jacob won't leave him alone, which happens every day. Jacob loves to cuddle and play with Brentley, but still has to learn how to do it nicely and gently without hurting him.
Good Morning, Sunshine!
Love him...
Playing with Jacob looking at their reflections in the dishwasher.
Standing Up
Somebody is getting sleepy in the jumper
What a good eater he is.
My baby
















No comments:
Post a Comment