
We came home and took a nap and I got a knock on the door. It was a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my brother, Caleb. He is deployed to Camp Taji, Iraq right now and still managed to send me flowers for Mother's Day. He's the best!
On Mother's Day, I got up and got ready and Shaun and Jacob took me out to lunch at my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. I love their Dallas Fillet steak. Yum! Then we drove down to downtown Salt Lake and walked around the huge outdoor mall called The Gateway. I had remembered that they had a Ben & Jerry's store there, so we stopped after a while and got some ice cream. Double yum! Overall, it was one of the better weekends I've had in a while at home. =)

I was able to catch some great moments of Jacob this week. ==>



Trying out the Walking Wings...he is still learning to balance on his feet

Caught him sleeping right before it was time to wake him up from his nap

Jacob's first time with Bubbles - it was funny how open his mouth was just watching them land all around him...lol



He stands really well in the jumper now so we have him in there while I'm cooking in the kitchen so he can watch Nickelodeon or his Baby Einstein videos. Thanks Grandma Sharon for the Baby MacDonald and Baby's First Signs DVD's. He loves them already!!


No comments:
Post a Comment